Fairwell India, for the time being...

On: 2015-06-13

 Farewell India, for the time being. I will be back soon. Luckily I will be sharing the first leg of the journey in the company of two good friends who are on their way to Annecy for the animation festival there. We'll take a car to Mumbai.

It's now monsoon in the interior of Maharashtra in the city of Pune, on a raised plain near the Western Ghats, about 150km from the mega-city of Mumbai.

I took a little ride on Sanjay's motorcycle to snap a few pictures in the area behind the campus where I go running. The rains have caused the vegetation to turn a deep green. The winds whip up an energy you can feel on the streets and out in the country. The air is cool and moist and I miss it already.

0 comments on "Fairwell India, for the time being..."