Note to Berlin

On: 2014-10-03

The season has changed to autumn. I'm reducing and packing my belongings, preparing to vacate my apartment and move to another country, another continent. I'm bidding farewell to Berlin, this vast, grey, electric, eclectic, creative metropolis, which is, if any city is, my home. Well, you have not seen the last of me! It's time to shake free the layers of soot and worry that have built up over the years. I want to look back across the oceans, the time zones, the cultural differences and again see the colours that were once so vibrant.

A change of location won't remove the worries that cloud the mind but a new perspective can reveal new solutions and ignite new energy sources. New vistas for a seeker are food for creativity.

So come new dawn and fire my imagination with light and colour. I have a smile and a pocket full of new ideas to offer.

0 comments on "Note to Berlin"